Gaskets & Orings
No matter what your gasketing needs, ESS has the solution. We offer an extensive line of standard gaskets in a wide range of styles, sizes, and materials. We have standard metallic, semi-metallic, and non-metallic gaskets. In addition to standard, pre-cut gaskets, we can cut gaskets to your specifications. We specialize in Garlock, Teflon, Spiral Wound, and Pyrotex gaskets.
We also provide genuine DuPont Kalrez Orings, along with other types of orings, at very competitive pricing.
Inertex Joint Sealant
INERTEX® UHF Joint Sealant looks and feels different from other Joint Sealant products. It is smooth and flexible with an exceptionally uniform texture and density. Under the surface is a microscopic structure that makes this remarkable material the strongest, most versatile sealant available today. It is manufactured by a patented process that produces a Uniform and Highly Fibrillated microstructure. It is FDA suitable and comes with a full paper covered self-adhesive backing that makes installation simple.
Spiral Wound Gaskets
Our SWOG (Spiral Winding with Outer Guide Ring) gaskets are manufactured to ASME B16.20 dimensions for B16.5 flanges with a preformed metal strip (304ss or 316ss) and soft filler material (Flexible graphite). The outer guide ring (Carbon Steel) helps center the gasket
within the flange.
Our SWOIG (Spiral Winding with Inner & Outer Guide) gaskets are manufactured to ASME B16.20 dimensions for B16.5 flanges with a preformed metal strip (304SS or 316ss) and soft filler material (Flexible graphite). The outer guide ring (Carbon Steel) helps center the gasket within the flange. An inner guide ring (304ss or 316ss) has been pressed into the ID of the winding.
A resilient, compressed sheet…that works!
Ready to be cut for use in severe conditions.
- High temperatures (for temperatures over 1000°F/540°C, consult the factory)
- High pressures (up to 4500 psi/310 bar)
- High equipment wear (scratches/pores)
- Flat metallic leaf springs, jacketed with graphite foil, make this 80” x 80” sheet the most resilient gasket you will need.
- It takes physical abuse like no other graphite foil, handling and feeling like tough leather.
- The metallic spring strands are woven across one another to actuate the gasket through each thermal cyclecontinually adjusting to expansion and contraction that leaves other compressed gasketing lifeless (d).
- Pyro-Tex gasket sheet replaces spiral wound gaskets, removing the spiral leak path and eliminating the need for a compressing ring to prevent crushing.
- Pyro-Tex gasket sheet puts flanges back in compliance by filling scratches, pores, and steam cuts with flexible graphite.
- Each sheet is packed in heavy-duty tubes to eliminate shipping palettes and enable easy storage and handling.