API Plan 72 & 74
Gas Panel Systems
The Gas Panel System is designed to supply inert gas (e.g. air or nitrogen) to mechanical seals on processes that cannot tolerate contamination by water or oil barrier fluids (e.g. mixer applications).
The self-contained system has a maximum inlet pressure of 14 bar/203psi and a maximum outlet pressure of 10 bar/145psi, enabling it to be used on a wide range of applications. The modular design also allows the incorporation of a number of optional extras.
- Coalescing filter - ensures that a clean gas supply is feeding the seal
- Components are enclosed in a secure cabinet - protects the components from the industrial environment (this does not apply to the intrinsically safe version)
- Non-return valve - prevents product contamination of the gas panel during upset conditions
- Dual flow meters - The second flow meter will display a high gas-flow, which indicates seal wear
- Gas Panel Standard: GP – Standard
- Gas Panel Intrinsically Safe: GP- IS