Bellows Single Full Graphite Cartridge Seal
The BSFG™ (Bellows Single Full Graphite) cartridge seal is specifically designed to eliminate the costly and often long lead-time issues of exotic elastomer compounds. This seal features graphite rings at every primary sealing surface, eliminating the need for elastomers.
With 50% more bellows than the industry standard (12 instead of 8) there is less stress on each convolution in the bellows stack which helps increase seal life. AESSEAL® standard bellows material, Alloy 276, has superior mechanical and corrosion resistance properties than other industry standard bellows materials such as 300 series Stainless Steel or Alloy 20. The hydraulically balanced bellows unit is available in a variety of different material options with either elastomer or graphite packing sealing rings.
- Full graphite seal for high temperature or corrosive chemical applications
- Fits pumps with thin radial seal chamber cross-sections
- Quench, flush and drain ports for cooling or heating options to maximize seal life
- cartridge design for ease of installation
- Sizes available from 1.000" to 4.000" (24mm - 100mm) in standard and ANSI Plus gland formats