DMSF & DMSC
Double Monolithic Stationary Flow / Convection
The DMSF™ (Double Monolithic Stationary Flow) range of double mechanical seals has been designed as a high-performance sealing solution for arduous applications. A double cartridge stationary seal with an integral pumping ring and monolithic seal faces.
The DMSC™ is supplied without an integral pumping ring meaning that it is perfect for use on applications that demand the use of an external forced circulation device (e.g. PUMPPAC™). The seal is supplied with monolithic seal faces.
- Monolithic seal faces provide maxiumum face stability in high temperature applications improving seal life.
- Seal face drive over large contact area prevents damage to faces in stop / start applications and viscous fluids
- DMSF incorporates a highly effective bi-directional pumping scroll to maximise coolisng and increase seal life
- large 3/8" NPT seal gland ports maximize cooling potential and extend seal life
- Integral deflector guides cooling barrier fluid to the most essential areas and extends seal life
- Exotic DMSF/DMSC option also includes exotic alloy wetted components at minimum price premium for use with corrosive chemicals
- Hydraulically balanced seal-face technology for reduced power consumption with the ability to withstand pressure fluctuations
- Non-shaft-fretting sleeve elastomer and positive set screw shaft drive
- Independant seal face design to enhance safe containment of process fluid in the event of damage to any individual sealing element
- Multiple spring seal face loading with hydraulic pressure balanced for improved reliability and seal performance
- Stationary design is suitable for high speed applications
- Sizes available from 1.000" to 5.000" (24mm - 125mm) in standard and ANSI plus gland formats