A single cartridge stationary seal with modular monolithic seal faces.
- Monolithic seal faces provide maximum face stability in high pressure and high temperature applications, improving seal life.
- Seal face drives over large contact area minimizing damage to faces in stop/start applications and viscous fluids
- Large 3/8" NPT ports maximize cooling and extend seal life
- Short inboard axial length
- Hydraulically balanced seal face technology for reduced power consumption
- Non-shaft-fretting sleeve elastomer and positive set screw drive
- Multiple spring seal-face loading
- Stationary design suitable for high speed applications
- Sizes available from 1.000" to 5.000" (24mm - 125mm) in standard and ANSI Plus gland formats